Buscar

New @ Imagen

cartelimagen

Long post, sorry. I know, I'm a lazy blogger. ^^

New stuff in my store. Lots of pics! (You can see them bigger on Flickr).


New Eyes (pictured: Gala Skin, I love it).

ojosadscollage


ojosad


groupgiftad



New Freckled Skin: Patricia.

patricia1024



New Shapes. Only 150L! These are made to fit my Eva skins, but also look great with almost every skin avalaible. You can pick a demo to check it.

sumishape

laurashape

celiashape

monicashape

elsashape


And now a little teaser. When I started with my new men line I realized that my photoshop skills are much better now than when I made Eva, so I'm working in a new female skin too. This skin's got a nicer, more defined nose (that was a common complain about Eva) and 5 moles on the face. With all those skin rippers around the grid I thought it's a good idea to add my own RL face moles to my skin as a personal mark.


New skin teaser


TP: Imagen


No hay comentarios: